Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer Twickenham, Twickenham
||£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Twickenham
Job Description: Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Twickenham
RGB Network are representing a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their Civil Engineering department based in their Twickenham office. This consultancy has a civils department which has areas of expertise around; Infrastructure, Highways, Flood Risk Assessments and many more. The projects that this Civil Engineering consultancy firm mainly focuses on are; Educational, Residential, Commercial sites & Offices.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Preferably degree qualified (although this is not essential), with relevant experience in a similar practice.
- A chartered (or near) status with a recognised institution.
- The role requires an Engineer who will be client facing, with the ability to represent the Company externally at a senior level, alongside managing their own workload and the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
- Good communications skills and be capable of managing design teams both internally and externally.
- As a senior member of the team you will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
- Experience in using CAD, PDS, Micro drainage and other civil engineering packages to design and detail highway and drainage infrastructure and other civil engineering requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Experience of working with housing developers is essential.
- Working knowledge of Highway Authority Sections 38, 116, 117 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104, 116 and 185 agreements.
- Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports, Utility Assessments, Site Viability assessments etc.
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include;
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Workplace Pension
- Training and Development
- Sponsorship of Professional Membership
For more information on this or other positions then please contact Parvez Miah at RGB Network or email email@example.com