Contract temporary works design engineer, Poplar
||£25 - £32 per hour
Are you looking for a new position as a temporary works design engineer?
I would like to make you aware of a position currently with a client of mine. Please could you advise anyone you know relevant and potentially interested.
Position: Temporary works design engineer
Start date: November 2016
Location: Poplar with periodic site visits
Team size: 3 engineers & 3 technicians
Weekly hours: 8am to 6pm Monday – Friday
Preparation or checking of temporary works design calculations, drawings etc using bespoke or preparatory systems including, but not limited. to the following disciplines:
- Formwork and falsework for reinforced concrete structures
- Cranes and large plant platforms, bases, etc.
- Structural assessments of existing structures subjected to additional temporary loads, unaccounted for in the permanent works design or subject to major structural modifications.
- Excavation support, sheet piling, propping, etc.
- Scaffolds, Gantries, Lifting beams.
- Needling and Façade Retention systems
If of interest please forward your Microsoft Word CV highlighting your work experience (months including dates), key responsibilities and detailed descriptions of projects worked on. You will need to provide examples of work.