CAD Technician - Elec Biased - Kent - £30k, Kent
||£25000 - £30000 per annum
Electrical Biased CAD Techncian
Up to £30k
Salary is circa £25K to £30K subject to qualifications and experience.
This is a permanent, full time role; hours 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
We are the world leader in combustion management and control systems with a reputation for quality and innovation located in Kent.
Due to continued growth and the increasing demand for energy efficient solutions are looking for a graduate role within our C&I Electrical Works Department.
This is an AutoCAD Electrical based role and you will be producing electrical drawings to a high standard for the electrical control panels and systems manufactured in the C&I Department and also producing drawings for current projects and site installations. This is expected to be a hands on role and you will be fully involved in the design, layout and testing aspects of the manufacturing process.
Duties will typically include:
- AutoCAD electrical drawings and bills of materials to support current projects
- Assisting in developing design specifications based on client requirements
- Providing general electrical engineering support for current projects
- Electrical drawing updates and support for other departments.
- Hands on support to the assembly, manufacturing and testing of all electrical systems
- Ad hoc duties to assist in the running of the electrical works department
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Electrical Degree Level Qualification, HNC or Industry Qualifications
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD Electrical (essential)
- An understanding of electrical principles and an electrical background is expected
- Excellent communication skills; Strong arithmetic, written and verbal skills
- Confident and target orientated individual who enjoys problem solving
- A passion for innovation with a "right first time, right every time" mind-set
- Ability to work in a highly organised way within a quality ISO 9001 framework
- Practical hands-on experience is necessary
If interested please get in touch with Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 email@example.com