Intermediate & Senior Mechanical Engineers (HVAC), Leatherhead
||£35000 - £55000 per annum
A successful building services design consultancy based in Surrey is now recruiting for mechanical design engineers at intermediate and senior level to join its growing M&E design team.
Depending on your level of experience and qualifications, the consultancy will offer a basic salary between £35k and £55k.
The consultancy has been trading for over 20 years and currently employs between 25 and 30 staff. As well as providing mechanical (HVAC), electrical and public health design services, they’re also Low Carbon Consultants and have a full CAD & Revit team to support the building services design engineers. Their project range is varied including residential, commercial, mixed use, retail and education and their clients include a mixture of developers, contractors, architects and end clients.
To apply to these mechanical engineer vacancies, the company is seeking qualified mechanical design engineers with previous building services/ HVAC design experience who are able to work independently and as part of a team. The company will offer a relaxed and friendly working environment where career development is promoted and the opportunity to own and deliver your own projects from start to finish is available. Experience required includes:
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications – HNC, HND, degree or masters level.
- Previous experience in the design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for complex building projects.
- Knowledge of relevant design and calculation software such at Hevacomp, IES and AutoCAD.
- Previous experience of, or the ability to, meet with clients, attend design and site meeting and develop relationships.
- On site experience including site survey and working with contractors during installation and commissioning stages.
- Management and mentoring of graduate/ junior mechanical design engineers.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to these intermediate and senior mechanical design engineer vacancies.