A/C Engineer - Portsmouth £32k +Travel time, Portsmouth
||£32000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: TRAVEL TIME
exciting opportunity has arisen for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a growing M&E company to cover a variety of their commercial contracts on the south coast ( Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Chichester & Hastings )
Our client has operated for over 30 years, specialising in Building Services and operate solely in the commercial environment, providing total facilities management to a variety of different clientele from; small managing agents right through to high end blue chip clients.
A bit about you?
• You must have time served experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
• You must have experience working in a Commercial Experience.
• You must have strong customer facing skills.
• You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration & have your FGAS qualification.
• To manage, undertake & respond to PPM & Reactive works on Air Conditioning Equipment promptly & efficiently.
• To perform small Installation works, replacing units (Like for Like swaps)
• To mentor & train Air Conditioning Apprentices when required
- £32 – 34k Basic
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Travel time – Engineer hour each way
- Private use
- CALL OUT ROTA – 1IN 5weeks £100 STANDBY – min 4 hours per call
- 21 days holiday increasing with each year of service
- Lots of overtime to be had.
- Training available on AC products and M&E Courses
- Plenty of progression