Mechanical CAD Technician - up to £27k - AC exp, Buckinghamshire
||£22000 - £27000 per annum
I have an opportunity working for an M&E maintenance and installation company based near Maidenhead who are seeking a mechanical CAD technician to join their team.
My client have been established for over 70 years and specialise in design, maintenance and installation of AC services and predominantly work within the commercial fit out area. They employ circa 10 engineers on the maintenance side of things and have around 15 employees in the office.
Due to an influx in work load, they are seeking a mechanical CAD technician to join their team.
You responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Working in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry on a number of prestigious projects nationwide. These contracts include Sony, TJX and Smeg. Mostly doing office refurbishments with some design work and preparing base builds.
- Working in the Engineering department assisting in design & preparation of projects
- General Administrative duties including communication, filing, & photocopying
- Preparing drawings using AutoCAD incorporating measurements from site surveys
- Communicating with site fitters and clients to get the installation process completed
- Creating and preparing O/M Manuals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience with AutoCAD – must be fully competent.
- Solid mechanical knowledge of AC, Heating and ventilation
- Experience working in M&E company – either contractor or services
- Must be a team player, good for office environment
- Be flexible and adaptable
They offer a competitive salary up to £27k and are happy to negotiate on this if the candidate is worth the money.
If you would like to have a further chat, please get in touch with Sean Hitchman - firstname.lastname@example.org