Assistant Infrastructure Engineer - London, City Of London
||City Of London
||£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Description: Assistant Infrastructure Engineer – Northampton/Leicester
An immediate opportunity has just come into the job market for an Assistant Infrastructure Engineer with a Civil Engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit in either of their offices based in London. This Civil Infrastructure Engineering consultancy is looking for an Assistant Engineer who has around 1 to 4 years UK experience, and can start ASAP!
The successful Assistant Infrastructure Engineer would have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of multi-disciplinary projects that are related to; large mixed-use buildings, residential or commercial developments through to smaller redevelopment sites.
- Produce Highways/Drainage designs for all types and scales of development projects.
- Liaise with the Team Leader, Technical Lead or Project Manager as appropriate to establish a clear definition of the project requirements and manage or procure deliverables.
- Assist in the coordination of the technical aspects of the projects, including calculations and drawings in accordance with the Practice’s QMS, EMS and H&S procedures.
- Delegate and manage the technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines.
Capabilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate would be one who has around 1 to 4 years UK experience and working towards Chartership.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or similar qualification.
- Have experience in Infrastructure Design; drainage, highways (roads and streets).
- Have experience of working in a team environment.
- Ideally have some experience working on multi-disciplinary projects involving other disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and MicroDrainage.
On offer is a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan and discretionary bonus scheme.
For more information on this or other positions then please do contact Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com.