Structural Engineer - Central London 33-45k, London
||£33000 - £45000 per annum
A passionate Structural Engineer is required to run architecturally-led projects from conception to completion in Central London.
Be at the forefront of multi-million pound projects, as you support the engineering capability for our client's ever increasing workload. Primarily this will be in technical design but as you are trained and mentored on taking additional responsibility, you will running larger projects as soon as you are able.
Breathe new life into your workday as you step into this modern workspace in central London, work on interesting projects and feel the support you need to achieve your career goals.
You will be offered great opportunities for your own progression as you take on the design, construction process, project delivery and business operation.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Design in concrete, steel, masonry and timber structures to BS and EC
- Production of high quality engineering drawings
- Preliminary design of structural solutions and load assesments
- Conduct site inspections and surveys
- Load assessments
- Attend design meetings,progress meetings, liaise with architects and clients
- 3-5 years of professional post graduate experience in the Civil Engineering Industry and working towards Chartership with ICE or IStructE (with a minimum of 1 year experience in the UK)
- Relevant degree qualification – Upper 2nd BEng/ MEng in Engineering
- A Level in Maths and Physics
- Graduate member of either the ICE or IStructE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to generate and technically review reports
- Experience of client liason (eg. Meetings, presentations) and key account management/relationship development
- Strong analytical engineering and report writing skills
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes/British Standards
- Experience in the use of design and structural analysis software
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative with a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion with minimal input
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams
Autonomous hardworking individuals need apply today!
For more details call Linda Le at 0207 932 2800