Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Hungerford, Hungerford
||£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Description: Civil Infrastructure Engineer (1 to 5 years exp) – Hungerford
RGB Network specialise in recruitment for the Highways Engineering and Infrastructure Design sector. RGB are currently working with a Civil Infrastructure Engineering consultancy firm based in Hungerford, and they are looking to recruit a Infrastructure Design Engineer who has around 1 to 5 years experience to join their growing team.
The consultancy firm works on projects that are mainly focused towards Residential sites ranging from a number of sizes; single dwelling homes through to large (1000 plus) housing estates. Additionally they have recently secured new projects and will be continuously working for the next 12 months.
- Design and analysis of highways, drainage, flood risk assessments, pumping station and rising mains
- Preparation of calculations, written reports and checking of contract drawings
- Site surveys and appraisals of various highways and infrastructure schemes as appropriate
- Checking of calculations done by other engineers
- Checking of technical drawings completed by other engineers
Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
- Must have a degree in civil engineering
- Must be familiar with PDS, Windes and AutoCAD
- Must have a good working knowledge of Section 278, 38 and 104 agreements as well as the Environmental Agency standards.
- Be fully conversant with UK design standards
- Sound understanding of CDM Regulations, specifically the designers requirements
- Sound understanding of the requirements regarding the risk assessment process
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Must have excellent communication skills in IT, verbal and written forms (in English)
- Must have proven post graduate experience working in a design environment
Salary: On offer is a competitive salary around £25,000 to £35,000 based on the level of experience.
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss further, then please feel free to contact Parvez Miah on 0207 932 2800 or alternatively you can email email@example.com.