Revit Technician (MEP), Central London
||£30000 - £35000 per annum
A multidisciplinary engineering property consultancy in Central London now has a vacancy available for a Revit MEP Technician to join its building services design team.
Formed in the 1980’s, the consultancy currently employs 60 staff supplying architectural, quantity surveying, building surveying, building services design engineering and construction project management services to its clients. Their main project sectors include residential, commercial, mixed use and education.
The duties for the Revit Technician (MEP) vacancy include:
- To provide a technical service colleagues within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design - Revit MEP
- To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the client.
- Modeling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using Revit MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
- Create legends & schedules.
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
To apply to this vacancy you should have at least 12 months Revit experience gained within a building services engineering environment. The consultancy is not seeking a senior level candidate and is willing to aid the development and career progression of the Revit Technician that they employ. As such, they are willing to offer a basic salary up to £35k.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this vacancy.