Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Guildford, Guildford
||£40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Description: Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Guildford
Do you have 4 to 8 years UK experience in Civil Engineering? Have you come at a dead with your current company? Are you looking for a better opportunity with more responsibility? Then please keep reading!
RGB Network are currently working with an award winning independent Infrastructure Engineering consultancy firm who are desperately seeking for a client-driven Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their Civils team within their Guildford office.
- As a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you will be expected to be experienced in below ground drainage and road/pavement design.
- You will be expected work with minimal supervision, but also be able to supervise and support junior members of the team.
- You will be required to produce technical design information including; drawings, calculations, specifications and reports.
- As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will also be expected to assist in the preparation of bids and proposals for new schemes with the project management and financial control of small and medium sized projects.
- The ideal candidate would be the one who has around 4 to 8 UK years experience, and has or is working towards a Chartered status with a relevant professional body.
- A proven track record in Highways and Drainage works.
- Capable of using relevant computer modelling packages; PDS, Windes and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experienced in the production of specifications and technical reports such as Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies.
- Experienced in the use of design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- Experienced in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section; 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements.
- A competitive salary, dependable on the level of experience.
- An accredited Training scheme with the Institute of Civil Engineers and actively encourages professional development.
For more information on this or other positions then please do contact Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com.