Nurse/Service Manager, York
||£40000 - £43000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Manager for a Care Centre in the Selby region.
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week.
The home has 60 beds and cares for people with nursing needs both general care and dementia care. There is a full complement of staff which require support and supervision to continue striving towards excellence.
" Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
" Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
" Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficientl
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitabili. Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- 2 years' experience as a Service Manager registered with CQC
- RGN / RMN qualified with valid NMC PIN essential
- Experience of developing a service
- Full understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Service Manager
- Must have managed a budget effectively and be fully aware of quality initiatives to drive the service forward
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP to apply for this post.