RMN Deputy Manager, Liverpool
||£50000 per annum
RMN Deputy Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced deputy manager for a Specialist Care Centre which provides comprehensive support for up to 50 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with neurodegenerative diseases and related conditions.
As Deputy Manager you will support the Service Manager in ensuring the provision of high quality care meeting individuals person centred care and support needs in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirement
Applicants must have:-
- RMN qualified with experience ideally within an adults mental health home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Topcare is an equal opportunities employer.