RGN / RMN Staff Nurse (up to £16ph), Derby
||£12.00 - £16.00 per hour
RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
HR- Up to £15 ph depending on experience
Days and Nighst Available
TopCare Network is currently working alongside a care home in the Derby area who is looking for and experienced nurse to develop their nursing team.
This is an excellent job opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in a developing nursing team. The right candidate will join a fantastic team or care assistants and an enthusiastic manager. They are looking for someone who is passionate about providing only the very best support and outcomes for its residents, and a positive environment for the staff team.
Your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in service delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that our residents are safe and protected by implementing Quality Assurance and service improvements.
- You will have a compassionate, creative and honest nature.
- You will be a Qualified Nurse (RGN or RMN) with previous experience within a Nursing Home, NHS or Community care with an ambition to make this role your own.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
- Experience with Peg feeds, wound Care, end of life care and syringe driver care is essential
The hourly rate is negotiable.
Please send your up to date Cv to apply.
Topcare Network is an equal opportunities employer.