Commercial Financial Controller, Birmingham
||£55000 - £62000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonus Scheme
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Commercial Financial Controller to join a market leading Manufacturing Organisation based in Birmingham.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a market leading Manufacturing organisation. You will partner with the Senior Management to improve operations and grow the business
As the Commercial Financial Controller you will prepare annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
- Development and maintenance of financial estimation model
- Analysing financial performance - contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Support a financial control environment consistent with Company Finance Policy
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed with ambition to help the business grow in the future. Requirements include;
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- The candidate should ideally come from a Manufacturing background
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced excel knowledge
- The ability to influence management
What is on offer?
Up to £62,000 + Attractive Bonus & Benefits Scheme
This exciting Manufacturing business is a market leader in its field and can offer you progression and the ability to make important decisions. You will keen to move into a business that is experiencing fantastic growth and have the hunger to progress.