Financial Controller, Birmingham
||£50000 - £60000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a vastly growing Construction Organisation in Birmingham.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a growing Construction Business. Our client is a market leader in its field and has grown significantly recently. In this diverse business you will manage the finance team and have a significant input into the future direction of the business.
As the Financial Controller your duties will be to oversee the finance team and provide financial analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detailed variance analysis with suggestions on improvement and changes to be made
- Manage cash flow forecasts
- Produce Management Accounts
- Look after the annual budgets in place
- Liaison with Internal and External Stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed with ambition to help the business grow in the future. Requirements include;
- Fully Qualified (ACCA,CIMA or ACA)
- Experience of managing teams
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced excel knowledge
- Flexible individual who is adaptable to change.
What is on offer?
Up To £60,000
This exciting business is constantly growing and can offer you the chance to manage a team and have a great impact on the future direction. The role offers great rewards and is an exciting challenge.