Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Exeter
||£25000 - £30000 per annum
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
c£30,000 + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a leading global company specialising in Built Asset consultancy, based in their Exeter office.
This position would suit an ambitious and highly enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for the opportunity and support to engage fully within the RICS APC process.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will assist in the delivery of a number of exciting projects in the region varying from Public to Private sector works including Ministry of Justice, Schools and Local Authority schemes. The size of these projects range in value from £150k up to £50m.
There is a friendly and dynamic culture with plenty of support towards further training and professional development for a motivated Assistant Quantity Surveyor. Working as part of a well established multi-discipline team, the role offers broad exposure to a variety of services, sectors and projects.
• Relevant accredited construction degree
• Pro active approach and confident in a client facing role
• Able to communicate well with colleagues and clients on potentially complicated and contentious contractual issues. Taking detailed information and translating it for non-technical clients
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ambition to progress with APC and to drive a career throughout the organisation
• Hands-on Quantity Surveying experience gained within a consultancy or maintenance contractor
With increasing work loads across a range of sectors this is a great time for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a highly regarded, multi-national consultancy. There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful individual, as well as excellent prospects for career progression; starting with an enrollment onto one the best Graduate Development Programs in the industry.