Finance Business Partner, Stafford
||£250 - £280 per day
Sheridan Maine is recruiting an Interim Finance Business Partner for an established organisation based in Stafford. (3 months interim)
Our client is looking to recruit a forward thinking person, who wants to be part of a dynamic team, and who is enthusiastic and analytical.
- Deliver the forecast process for
- Deliver the capital budget for the year.
- Deliver the budget process in line with strategic targets.
- Support all managers in the preparation of Capital requests.
- Business partner and coach the management team to improve financial decision making
- Deliver the treasury forecasting and reporting process
- Prepare all Fixed Assets reconciliations as required
- Regularly review the Fixed Asset register and ensure all necessary disposals are approved and ††recorded in line with the company
- Ensure the accuracy of the Fixed Asset Register and depreciation calculations.
- Proficient in excel
- Substantial financial or management accounting experience
- IT literate, with excellent working knowledge of core finance packages
- MUST be available to start at short notice
What’s on offer?
A daily rate of up to £270
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role offers a new and exciting challenge coupled with excellent working conditions within an established organisation.