Management Accountant, Staffordshire
||£35000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting a Management Accountant for an established organisation based in Litchfield.
Our client is market leader within their industry. They are looking to recruit a forward thinking person, who wants to be part of a dynamic team, and who is enthusiastic and analytical.
Duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs (including P&L accounts, balance sheets and cash flows)
- Preparation of month end journals including prepayments and accruals
- Cost analysis
- Complete product costing when required
- Carry out audits
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Prepare KPI reports for the senior management team
- Gather information for external audits
- Maintenance of fixed asset register†††††††
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant or Finalist actively studying (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Comfortable working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must have experience with costing
- Process driven individual
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
What’s on offer?
A salary of up to £40,000 p/a
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role offers an exciting challenge coupled with excellent working conditions within an established organisation. Working within an experienced team there is great scope, to progress your accounting career.†