Accounts Assistant, Halesowen
||£18000 - £22000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a growing company based in Halesowen.
Our client is market leader within their industry. They are looking to recruit a forward thinking person, who wants to be part of a dynamic team, and who is enthusiastic and analytical.
Duties will include:
- Processing and raising purchase and sales invoices
- Matching POs
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Handle queries regarding payments via telephone and e-mail
- Reconciliation of control accounts on Balance sheets
- Assist in month end closing, maintaining and improving existing processes
- Petty Cash
- Credit control – including chasing aged debts
- Expense claims
The successful candidate will be:
- Previous Accountancy background
- Experience of working on Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work within a team and individually
What’s on offer?
A salary of up to £22,000 p/a
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role offers a new and exciting challenge coupled with excellent working conditions within an established organisation.
The role will give the individual a chance to thrive and develop their career.