Purchase Ledger Clerk, Meriden
||£18000 - £22000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk, on a temporary to permanent basis for an established organisation based in Meriden.
Our client is market leader with their industry. They create an environment for its employees in which they can learn, be challenged and reach their maximum potential.
Duties will include:
- Deliver high quality end to end purchase ledger services to both internal and external customers
- Provide day to day assistance with all aspects of purchase ledger across multiple supplier ledgers
- Processing invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts, payment of invoices, processing petty cash returns and payment runs
- Resolve queries both internally and externally
- General ad hoc duties to support the team
The successful candidate will be:
- Background within Finance/Purchase Ledger
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Team player with very positive, communicative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on offer?
An hourly rate of up to £11.00 per hour/ £21,000 per annum
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role offers a new and exciting challenge coupled with excellent working conditions within an established organisation.
The role will give the individual a chance to thrive and develop their career.