Purchase Ledger Clerk, Solihull
||£18000 - £22000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an established organisation based in Solihull
Duties will include:
- Deliver high quality purchase ledger services to both internal and external customers
- Provide day to day assistance with all aspects of purchase ledger across multiple supplier ledgers
- Liaise with staff and suppliers
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Raising any queries with the store admin / buying staff
- Inputting cleared invoices onto system
- Completing weekly payment runs
- Deal with incoming customer phone calls and queries
- Reconciliation of customer statements
- Liaising with different departments with the company
The successful candidate will be:
- Background within Finance/Purchase Ledger
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
What’s on offer?
A salary of up to £22,000 p/a
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role offers a new and exciting challenge coupled with excellent working conditions within an established organisation.
The role will give the individual a chance to thrive and develop their career.