Reception Teacher - Full Time - Birmingham, Birmingham
||ú124 - ú144 per day
ReceptionáPrimary Teacher -
áLovely 2 form entry Primary School looking for a QTSáReception Teacher. This role would be starting in January but the school is looking to interview ASAP.
The schools great, and having worked very closelyáfor several years now I can truely say its a school any teacher would love to work at.
-áBe dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
Some of the benefits to using The Education Network include:
- Great pay rates.
- It's easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive ú200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS