KS1 / KS2 QTS Teaching post, Solihull
||£124 - £144 per day
The Education Network is working with a lovely 3 form Primary School in Solihull that is currently recruiting for an experienced Teacher in KS1/KS2.
The School is open to exact year groupswill allow you to enjoy exceptional support from the leadership team, working with children that love to learn and an opportunity to continue to develop your professional and inter-personal skills in a school totally committed to maintaining it's very high standard of education.
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- A confident focused teacher,used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS