Class Teacher - KS2, Aston
||£134 - £170 per day
Class Teacher KS2
Class Teacher in KS2 required for a 'Good' rated Primary School in Aston. I am very happy to be recruiting for a Class Teacher in KS2 with interviews to be held next week.
Happy to look at Long Term while being open to taking on as a permanent member of staff.
The start date is January but the School are keen to interview next week. so if you are a qualified Primary Teacher in KS2 looking to working within a fantastic school from September please contact me.
- QTS Primary Teacher
- A confident focused teacher,used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
Click apply and send over a copy of your CV or call the primary team on 0121-423-8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.