Primary Teacher Year 6, Walsall
||£124 - £158 per day
Primary Teacher Year 6 – Walsall
The Education Network is working in partnership with a multiple form entry Junior school in Walsall who are currently recruiting for a Year 6 Primary Teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in a committed staff team and make a real impact on the outcomes of the pupils. The school has much to be proud of, previously boasting a long reputation as an outstanding school in the city, the journey back to outstanding will be challenging and requires a talented teaching team who are able to inspire staff and students alike.
You will be supported every step of the way by the Head Teacher and the senior leadership team, location is perfect for both drivers and public transport with the school being 15 minutes from City Centre.
The Year 6 Primary Teacher role starting October 2016
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- To help to maintain discipline across the whole academy
- Exciting opportunities for professional and career development
- A strong leadership team and staff team who are committed, supportive and hardworking
- A beautiful learning environment
- Hold UK - QTS
- Up to date knowledge in the primary curriculum and an understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
- Has good communication, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement
- Commitment to regular and on-going professional development and training to establish outstanding classroom practice.
Please contact The Education Network Primary team today to discuss
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. If you have not heard within 3 days of applying unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. Please feel to contact the Primary team to discuss similar position.