Management Accountant, Lichfield
||£35000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant for a large National business based in Staffordshire.
As a Management Accountant you will be fundamental responsible for the management of the month end close processes and internal/external period reporting for costs.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Financial reporting process for period actuals,
- Forecasts and operational budgets
- Providing a clear view of risks and opportunities
- Track and forecast the delivery of productivity across all areas of accountability
- Act as financial lead during monthly site labour reviews
- Identify opportunities to improve labour costs where-ever possible
- Ensure Compliance across all areas of responsibility.
Our client is a well established business that is recognised nationally. They are looking to expand their finance team by recruiting for a new and raw Management Accountant.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified – ACCA/ACA or CIMA/Finalist (Part Qual would be considered)
- Strong analytical, presentation and documentation skills
- Strong excel and Management Accounts
- Ability to communicate to senior management
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £40,000 and additional benefits.
This opportunity will be superb for the individual who is robust and analytical with great excel el skill and someone with a background of running Management Accounts. Given the size of the organisation, this would look fantastic on any career and will you have the chance to prosper.