Finance Business Partner, Birmingham
||£55000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner based in Birmingham for a Financial Services organisation.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsibly for the production of robust business cases for new projects, working in collaboration with internal and external parties to describe the project deliverables and ensure the costs and benefits are challenged and fully captured.
Other Duties and Responsibilities†
- Responsibility for driving and implementing actionable commercial insight.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the processes to understand the key cost drivers and sources of competitive advantage.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow of each entity within the group.
- Lead the delivery of the budgets and forecasts, incorporating sales and revenue forecasting and budgeting.
- Rigorous and consistent financial evaluation of projects. Lead the debate on key financial sensitivities and options.
- Allocation of project expenditure between capital and revenue items, in accordance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Manage the financial input to the system and ensure aligns with financial plans, ensure post launch reviews are completed.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a Financial Services Organisation, a market leader in it own right. As the companies have constantly grown, they are looking for a Business Partner for change projects that offers sound commercial and financial support.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of providing commercial financial support
- Advanced excel skills
- IFRS (very desirable)
- Financial and commercial modeling skills
What is on offer?
A salary of £55,000-£60,000 with bonus and Company package (depending on experience).