Commercial Assistant, Oldbury
||£19000 - £21000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Commercial Assistant to join an engineering business based in Oldbury.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a engineering organisation. As the company have constantly grown into a market leader, they are looking for an organised Commercial Assistant with finance experience to support the finance manager.
As the Commercial Assistant your duties will be to provide departmental support for any task not necessarily specified to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing documentation & general administration.
- Adhere to departmental guidelines as dictated by the Quality Management System.
- Various analysis work as dictated by Commercial manager.
- Ad hoc duties to ensure smooth running of the departments.
- Holiday cover for the various functions.
- Provide cover for raising sales invoices from Data Manager onto Navision and posting.
- Order and ISO validation and ensuring accuracy of commercial ISO information.
- Invoice validation as part of a team.
- Preparation of commercial invoices and associated documentation.
- Maintaining transport log for overseas shipments, obtaining quotes and booking transport.
- Weekly pattern invoicing
- Provide back up on cash allocations from payments received and balancing at end of month.
- Oversee specific accounts
- Project work as dictated by the Commercial Manager
- Credit Control
- Full pattern reporting process
- Input of data into Navision accounting system as part of a team.
What is on offer?
Up to £21,000
This business has consistently grown and is a market leader in its field. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting senior