Credit Controller (30 / 40 hours), Coventry
||£19000 - £23000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Credit Controller to work in an small to medium accountancy practice based in Birmingham.†
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a rapidly growing practice. managing over 500 customers our client is looking for a bubbly credit controller with a strong commercial to join the team for between 30 and 40 hours per week.†
As the Credit Controller your duties will be to provide an end to end credit control service, you will be pitching in with other finance duties including Purchase ledger on an ad hoc basis. †
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of portfolio’s, clients, ledgers and general cash collection
• Organising, Updating and logging internal systems Inline with an internal function.
• Building and maintaining rapport with peers clients and suppliers.
• Providing meaningful reporting and analysis
• provide analysis and feedback on accounts regularly.†
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate determination to go above and beyond with a passion for debt reduction. Requirements include;
• Effective Communication and negotiating skills with a strong command of English (essential)
• Commercial awareness and a savvy approach to account management†
• Experience in Purchase or sales ledger (essential)
• Determination to set and meet specific targets
• The ability to analyse verbal information and accounts to evaluate bad debts
• strong Microsoft work experience and swift letter writing skills
• Bubbly personality with an ability to resolve issue through negotiation.
What is on offer?
£20,000 / £23,000 p/a
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting Growing practice. This vibrant company is offering an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to progress from Credit Control to all round accounts.