Civil Engineer, Birmingham
||£25000 - £30000 per annum
I am representing a Client based in the Bristol area who are looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to join there team. If you like the idea of working for a smaller consultancy where you can make a difference and be supported through the next steps of your career then this would be a fantastic oppotunity for you. To be able to hit the ground running you need to have experience working within a similar environment for atleast 2 years.
They are looking to appoint an Experienced Civil Engineer to join there team. To be successful within this role you need to have experience within the following:
- Involvement in all civil engineering aspects of project delivery including feasibility, initial design development, outline and detailed design, and site liaison.
- Undertaking outline and detail design, both individually (under supervision) and as part of a wider team, for projects within specified timescales.
- Producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria..
- Preparation of technical and non-technical reports.
- Ensuring the civil design takes account of the environment, buildability and safety requirements.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders at an appropriate level to ensure the civil design is communicated effectively.
- Assisting with design support activities during construction.
To be successful within your application you need to have 2+ years experience working within a similar environment.