||£32400 - £40100 per annum
The Education Network are working with a client that wish to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring candidate to effectively manage and lead SEND provision across the school. The successful candidate will have strategic responsibility for Inclusion across the school and work as the SENCO for the secondary phase, working closely with the Inclusion Manager in the primary and the EAL department. We are looking to appoint someone with experience of working with students with a range of additional needs and knowledge of the SEND agenda. The Learning Support Team is committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all students and the post represents an ideal opportunity to work in a happy, friendly, positive environment and in a team, which has a good reputation.
You will hold the National SENCO qualification or be working towards completing the qualification. You will be able to effectively lead and manage the team and work closely with parent/carers and professionals.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
- can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
- can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued and happy
In return we can offer:
- a committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
- children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
- a commitment to high quality professional development
- a supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local SENCO's to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.