QTS - Maths Teacher, Birmingham
||£120 - £165 per day
The Education Network are currently working with a Pupil Referral Unit for students aged 11-16. They are seeking to appoint a full-time Maths teacher to teacher their KS3/KS4 students. The position is available for an immediate start and is based in the Solihull area.
About the role
The role is to deliver high-quality Maths lessons to both Key Stage 3 and 4. You will be expected to work closely with the support staff, SLT and local authority agencies to help each student reach their potential. The students who attend the school have usually been permanently excluded from mainstream school and have had a difficult time within education so far. You will need to have very strong behaviour management skills and be a patient individual.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a PRU or EBD school.
- You will have a teaching degree in Maths or undergraduate degree in Maths.
- You will be QTS qualified and available for an immediate start.
- You must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status to apply.
- Recent experience and a genuine passion for working with EBD pupils on a 1:1 and whole class basis is essential.
- All applicants will need to hold a current enhanced DBS.
The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Education Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.