IT Infrastructure Administrator / Desktop Support, Twickenham
||£20000 - £24000 per annum
IT Infrastructure Administrator / Desktop Support Analyst – Cloud Software Solutions – Twickenham – £24,000 p.a.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Infrastructure Administrator / Desktop Support Analyst to join our growing team and help drive growth in our organisation.
We are a dynamic and innovative organisation that provides custom CRM solutions to over 12,000 clients around the world. All of our systems are hosted on the cloud, and we invest over £5,000,000 a year in developing new technology and methods to stay at the very top of the market.
We don’t just invest in tech and software – we invest in our people too. We’ll provide you with all the resources, training and support you need to accelerate your career, and we’ll give you the scope to progress within our company. Initially providing all manner of support at the 2nd / 3rd line, we’ll give you the opportunies to grow into an IT Manager, European travel prospects and influence the growth of the business.
What we’re Looking For
We want to speak with someone with a passion for IT, business and the ever-evolving world of technology. We need someone who is flexible, has an analytical approach to problems and isn’t afraid to try new things. You’ll be able to calmly and rationally express your decision making process and show integrity, transparency, care, passion, and a great sense of humour. A background as a Network Engineer, a Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst with experience providing support at the 2nd / 3rd line would be ideal.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with the following:
- 2+ years experience as a Network Engineer or Desktop Support Analyst (2nd / 3rd Line)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dropbox, and change management.
- Experience troubleshooting Fortigate Firewalls, Aruba WiFI, Windows Server 2008+, Windows 7+, Mac OSX, Cisco/Avaya/Mitel VoIP, IOS and Android environments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business.
- Extremely strong communication and customer service skills.
- Background working within a technical service provider.
- Any industry certifications (MCP, VCP, MCSA, MCITP, ITIL, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CCNA, CSA, CSAA, TOGAF) would be highly regarded.
- A fondness for pizza and beer
- A cracking sense of humour
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to join us, just apply with the latest version of your CV and we’ll be in touch soon!