2nd Line Helpdesk Support – POS / Retail – £30k, High Wycombe
||£25000 - £30000 per annum
2nd Line Helpdesk Support – POS / Retail Systems – £30,000 – High Wycombe
A globally recognised and respected retail franchise organisation is seeking an expert Second Line Helpdesk Analyst with a solid background in Retail and POS systems to join their ever expanding group, and help ensure the steady day-to-day running of the business.
As part of the Technical Network Support team, you will be supporting an organisation that manages £1.5 billion pounds of contracts for over 5,000 retail branches in the UK alone, making you a vital part of the infrastructure that keeps these businesses going.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Resolving IT Helpdesk issues for clients
- Logging and managing active tasks and enquiries
- Coordinating software updates and training for franchisees
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) Software and Hardware Support is essential
- 2nd Line Support experience in the Retail Sector as part of an IT Support team (3rd Line experience advantageous)
- Experience providing support via telephone, email and remote access
- Technical experience including MS XP/7 & MS Office Suite
- Hardware set-up and configuration (printers, PC’s, switches etc.)
- Basic network support
- 3rd Line Support experience (desirable)
As part of an ever-growing team in an expanding business, you will be instrumental to the ongoing success of each individual franchise and the company as a whole. To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV or give us a call on the number below.
Location: High Wycombe