GEOGRAPHY TEACHER - Good School, DUDLEY, Dudley
||£120 - £196 per day, Benefits: TLR
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Dudley, which has recently advertised a vacancy for a Geography teacher – either NQT or QTS – to start permanently from October half-term.
This 'Good school' is looking for a Geography Teacher to join their brilliant, relatively small school in Dudley – as it has just over 1000 students.
We are looking to fill this position which requires:
- an NQT Geography Teacher, or a QTS Geography Teacher
- a teacher who is capable of teaching up to and including Key Stage 5
- a passion to educate all age ranges and abilities
The unique selling points of this school for Geography are that it has a consistent pass rate of 70%+ GCSE and A Level. As well as a Senior Leadership Team that acknowledges the importance of teacher morale in order to attain the best results across the curriculum
If you are a Humanities Teacher, with:
- experience teaching Geography to Key Stage 3, 4 and Key Stage 5
- a desire to work in a school with Outstanding Features
- an ability to improve the already above-average A*-C grades
- an immediate availability, and able to start in June, or September
This is a long-term supply role with the potential to go Permanent if you desire.
You will receive academy rates of pay, and an Outstanding setting in which to work. This brilliant opportunity is looking to take on an additional member of our staff - all of whom have loved working there.
If this is not for you, call us directly and discuss those which are.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.