ICT & COMPUTNG TEACHER, GREAT DEPARTMENT, SOLIHULL, Solihull
||£115 - £170 per day
ICT & COMPUTING TEACHER – NQT or QTS
JANURARY START – OR OCTOBER HALF-TERM
GOOD SCHOOL IN SOLIHULL
The Education Network has started working with a Good School who are looking to add a Teacher of ICT & Computing – who can work with students in Key Stage 3 - 5. This is quite a large school in Solihull with over 1500 students, with a large support network of teaching staff.
This ICT and Computing position is a permanent one, which start in January but the school are looking to secure the position immediately, and are therefore looking to hold interviews and observations as soon as possible.
This school are looking for someone who:
- Is NQT ICT & Computing, or
- QTS ICT & Computing
- Will work with well behaved, and intelligent students
- Benefit from small classrooms, and a lot of teaching support
- Will work with brilliant, new facilities which benefit the student’s learning in school
- Is immediately available for a trial and interview at the school with the potential to be offered a permanent role from September
- Would be paid MPS and potentially UPS
In order to apply, you must be:
- Experienced in a secondary school environment which achieves high standards
- Able to teacher ICT and Computing to Key Stage 3 and 4, with the ability to teach Key Stage 5
- Available for interview and trials immediately
- Able to maintain a permanent position starting January 2016, or sooner
- Looking to work in an Outstanding setting and benefit from continuous CPD
if this sounds like the ideal position for you for September, please send yur CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk 
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.