MATHS LEAD - HEAD OF MATHS, + TLR 2 B, JAN START, Solihull
||£170 - £196 per day, Benefits: TLR 2
The Education Network is looking for an experienced and qualified Maths Teacher to permanently join this fantastic school in Solihull, to become the Head of Maths. This particular school has been rated as Ofsted Outstanding for the last 2 inspections, and it is apparent in the behaviour of the students, and leadership of the school.
Their Senior Leadership Team have implemented highly successful behavioural management techniques which allow for classroom engagement at all levels within the school, and have increased their success rates to 71% A*-C at GCSE, and 81% at A Level.
To become part of this impressive team you will be:-
- Current Head of Maths, or
- Experienced QTS Maths Teacher
- Happy to get involved with whole of school life
- Show leadership capabilities
- Have experience in a large secondary school
- Able to teach confidently from KS3-5
- Show willingness to teach Key Stage 5
- Working with highly talented mathematicians
In return you will enjoy:-
- Opportunity to progress from supply to permanent staff
- Plenty of support and ongoing development
- Great environment, positive behaviour
- Working with high achieving students
We appreciate that you are busy with the run up to half-term, and so we are in the office from 7am-7pm, as well as being on call of an evening and over the weekend too.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.