UNQUALIFIED MATHS TEACHER - BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY, Dudley
||£90 - £120 per day
UNQUALIFIED MATHS TEACHER?
LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM POSITION FROM SEPTEMBER?
ABLE TO COMMUTE TO DUDLEY?
CAN TEACH UP TO KEY STAGE 5?
The Education Network is working with a school in Dudley which are looking for an Unqualified Teacher of Maths to work with one of our brilliant schools in the black-country, Dudley. This school is currently rated as ‘Good' by Ofsted, but this does not do justice to the Senior Leadership Team, nor the incredible staff they have within the maths department.
Looking for an Unqualified Teacher of Mathematics, who:
- Has experience teaching the current curriculum to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Is looking for the opportunity to teach Key Stage 5
- Would receive pay to scale
- Would be supported throughout their time at school
- Will benefit from CPD and training courses to maintain the high standards of teaching in the department
- Is looking for a long term position with the potential for permanent in July 2017
The unique points of this school are that:
- Although it is ‘Inadequate’, they are looking for an Unqualified Maths Teacher to work with closely, and progress into an outstanding teacher within the academy
- The maths department has brilliant resources and facilities in which to teach, as well as support staff who enable the fairly large classes to focus on the work and minimise behaviour issues
This position has recently been made available to The Education Network, as it is for a year-long maternity cover with a potential for being permanent in July 2017.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk  or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
Even though the majority of teachers are not in over the summer, this leadership team are in most days in the working week, and we are still in the office throughout the day.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.