RE TEACHER - RECORD-BREAKING RESULTS AT SCHOOL, Birmingham
||£24002 - £30128 per annum
KEY STAGE 3 – 5
LONG-TERM IN INNER-CITY SCHOOL
The Education Network are working with this Ofsted Good school in the centre of Birmingham who are looking for an NQT RE Teacher, or QTS RE Teacher to start with them after the October half-term, and is for a long-term cover.
They are looking for a confident and competent teacher to teach their very bright students from Key Stage 3 – 5, and work to a standard the school achieves which are 80%+ at GCSE, and 85%+ at A Level.
This is who we are working with:-
- Very good school with wonderful community links
- Effective behaviour policies designed to promote positivity
- Lovely setting on the outskirts of Birmingham
- Strong leadership, real belief in pupil progress
- High achieving school with strong A* – C Grades
- Confident pupils with a real sense of self worth
- Good cross curricular activities
For you to work with this school ideally you will be:-
- NQT RE Teacher, or
- QTS RE of Humanities Teacher
- Track record of good results
- Happy to work with pupils for all abilities
- Demonstrate some good ideas to engage pupils in RE lessons
- Looking for a long –term or permanent role
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.