SCIENCE TEACHER - BRILLIANT SCHOOL in DUDLEY, Dudley
||£130 - £189 per day, Benefits: CPD
SCIENCE TEACHER – NQT or QTS
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER – either NQT or QTS for this ‘Good School’ with Outstanding Features – being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive, in Dudley.
This position is for a Science teacher – either NQT or QTS – to start in a permanent position from October.
This excellent opportunity in Dudley, is looking for someone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this brilliant opportunity is not ideal for you, contact us directly and find a teaching role that is perfect for you!
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.