TEACHER of SCIENCE - GREAT OPPORTUNITY, WEST BROM, West Bromwich
||£130 - £185 per day
SCIENCE TEACHER – NQT or QTS
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
ACADEMY RATES OF PAY
Even though it is the summer holidays, this school in West Bromwich are actively looking for a new position in their highly modern science facilities, teaching science to Key Stages 3 & 4. The Head of School, and Head of Department are looking to interview Science Teachers over the summer to ensure they secure the best teacher for the job.
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER – either NQT or QTS for this ‘Good School’ with Outstanding Features – being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
This position is for a Science teacher – either NQT or QTS – to start in a year-long position, with the position being made available for permanency in January.
This particular school are looking for someone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher – NQT or QTS
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is looking for the opportunity to teach at Key Stage 5
- is based locally to the West Midlands
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- is looking for career development wiht the support of a great SLT
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
This position has recently been made available to The Education Network, as it is for a year-long maternity cover with a potential for being permanent in July 2017.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk  or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
Even though the majority of teachers are not in over the summer, this leadership team are in most days in the working week, and we are still in the office throughout the day.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.