Mail Sorters Wanted. No Experience Required.
Pertemps are delighted to be recruiting seasonal Mail Sorters for the Royal Mail, one of the UK's most trusted and recognised companies. We have a number of great opportunities for ongoing temporary work. You will work as part of a team ensuring we deliver the high standard of service Royal Mail customers expect.
- Want a job with flexible working hours to suit you?
- Enjoy working as part of a team to deliver customer satisfaction?
- Want to work for one of the UK's most well-known and trusted companies?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we may have just the opportunity for you.
You will cover various indoor roles in a warehouse environment which could include:
- Unloading mail bags/sacks from vans
- Moving mail around in trolleys
- Sorting parcels and letters manually
It is a fast paced environment and you will need to be flexible as you may work in a different area each shift. Royal Mail may process over a million items in a shift and you will be a valuable part of making that happen.
HOURS OF WORK
Flexible shift work, Monday to Saturday.
Shifts patterns are typically 4 to 8 hours long with start times ranging anywhere from 6am to 10pm.
Mon-Sat 06.00am - 22.00pm £7.20ph
Mon-Sat 22.00pm - 06.00am £7.70ph
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
Safety boots / shoes
Basic Disclosure Scotland
Pass a credit check
Provide 5 years work history
Provides 5 years address history
Have the right to work in the UK