Customer Service Advisor, Uddingston
||£9.23 per hour
- Investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries to deliver customer value at first point of contact.
- Identify and understand customer needs in order to provide a consistently high quality service.
- Investigate and resolve routine customer complaints.
- Increase customer retention, loyalty and to build the highest reputation with the customer.
- Update customer information to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Communicate with customers through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), internet and written correspondence as appropriate.
- You will possess excellent customer service skills demonstrated by your experience within a customer service environment in the call centre industry.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- You will have the ability to build a rapport with every customer spoken to, ensuring they feel valued.
- You will be able to investigate and resolve customer calls ensuring the delivery of an efficient service to the customer.
- You will be able to use a computer keyboard for maintaining customer database records.
- You will need to be resilient, patient, persuasive and tenacious as you will be handling customers both internal and external who have high demands.
- You will be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and cope with every changing demands