Senior Interior Designer, Surrey
||£30000 - £35000 per annum
Candidates are required to design and create inspiring interiors to complement and enhance the desirability of properties. Oversee work carried out by mid-weight and junior designers where applicable.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to build long term relationships with Key clients and developers whilst facilitating their design needs. They will report directly into our Head of Design.
- Confident, presentable and professional
- Good organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
- An eye for design, including colour and good 3D awareness
- Motivated, energetic and keen to develop.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced CAD, Photoshop and IT skills
- Advanced knowledge of FF&E
- Residential Design Experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Carry out site visits and liaise with contractors to create inventories and plans
- Liaise with the Sales Team to create a budget and associated quotation/presentation.
- Developing detailed designs, FF&E and finishes schedules
- To create concept boards utilising computer-aided design (CAD) software and Photoshop
- To attend and present alongside the Sales Team at client pitches
- Supervising work being carried out on site and attending furniture installations
- Project management – seeing a job through from initial enquiry through to installation.