Interim Accountant, Coventry
||£25000 - £35000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Interim Accountant for an established †organisation based in Coventry. Salary: £35,000†
As a financial accountant you prepare financial statements based on general ledgers and participate in important financial decisions involving mergers and acquisitions, benefits planning and long-term financial projections.
Other duties and responsibilities†
- Preparation coordination of the Monthly and Year End Financial Accounts Process
- Ensuring that the Company complies with legislation and guidelines regarding financial control and relevant accounting standards
- Providing the Company, Regulatory Authorities with financial information on past results
- †Assisting with the development of the Credit Control and General Ledger Teams
- Undertaking financial administration
- Responsible for production of statutory accounts
What are we looking for?†
- Part Qualified / Qualified (ACMA ACCA/ACA)
- Outstanding communication
- Strong Financial accountant, comfortable of all aspects of statutory reporting.
Competent with statutory reporting in large corporate environments
What is on offer?
Salary: £35,000 with benefits
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong reputable organization. You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.†