Financial Accountant, Coventry
||£30000 - £35000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a business services business based in Coventry.†
As a financial accountant you prepare financial statements based on general ledgers and participate in important financial decisions involving mergers and acquisitions, benefits planning and long-term financial projections.
Other duties and responsibilities†
- Preparation coordination of the Monthly and Year End Financial Accounts Process
- Responsible for the submission of all statutory returns
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts for 30 operating subsidiaries of the business
- Undertaking financial administration
- Responsible for production of statutory accounts
- Understanding key cost drivers and trends to drive financial performance and improve profitability
What are we looking for?†
- Part Qualified (ACMA ACCA/ACA)
- Outstanding communication
- Strong Financial accountant, comfortable of all aspects of statutory reporting.
Competent with statutory reporting in large corporate environments - Practise background is beneficial†
What is on offer?
Salary: £35,000 with benefits
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong reputable organization. You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.†