Interim Accounts Administrator, Nuneaton
||£12 - £15 per hour
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for a reputable organisation based in Nuneaton for a 12 week termporary assignment
To ensure that all company expenditure is properly authorised and paid in accordance with the current terms and that all invoices are correctly recorded and coded to both the nominal and purchase ledgers.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
What’s on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong market leading brand. You will be working for an organisation that is known for their high standard of service that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.