Assistant Accountant, Coventry
||£22000 - £25000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for a leading business based in Coventry.
The role as an Assistant Accountant you will fundamentally assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, board reports and to support the Financial Controller as a whole.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Operating expenses and Balance Sheet, such as Inventory and provision management.
- Assist with the preparation of periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports in accordance with local management and Group requirements.
What are we looking?
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be part-qualified in either ACA/ACCA/CIMA with relevant experience
- Understanding of fundamental technical accounting (debit & credits) – from first principles
What’s on offer?
You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.