Accounts Assistant, Coventry
||£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: study support
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a reputable businesses based in Coventry . Salary up to £22,000 per annum + Study support
To support all aspects of the Finance Department, to include purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control and cash management.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the routine processes central to the Finance department.Ensure key routine tasks are performed to the timetableOversee the generation of the cashbooks
- Reconciliation and posting of the cashbook journals
- Weekly payroll reconciliations and journals posting (multiple)
- Monthly payroll reconciliations and journals posting (multiple)
- Control account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
What are we looking for?
- AAT Level 3 or 4 / Degree
- Good attention to detail
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of accounting
What’s on offer?
Study support on offer for those wishing to persue a career within accountancy. If you have the desire to become an assistant accountant there is a genuine opportunity to progress into this role.
You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.